Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer - EMC Storage
Fulltime Break Fix Technical Support Engineer. Work from home. Third party IT infrastructure maintenance support company. Specialization required with EMC (Data Domain, VNX and Clarion) technical support expertise. Little to no travel.
- Respond to technical service hardware repair requests on enterprise-level storage sub-systems and drives.
- Webex, email, facetime -remote support
- Resolve clients’ questions or problems in the areas of hardware break fix and technical troubleshooting.
- Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
- Takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Technical and Behavioral Skills
- Three or more years experience hardware break fix support of EMC storage products (Data Domain, VNX and Clarion)
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Job Status: Full Time