Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer – HPE Blade Servers
Fulltime Break Fix Technical Support Engineer. Work from home. Third party IT infrastructure maintenance support company. Specialization required with Blade Server (gen 7-9) technical support expertise. Little to no travel.
- Respond to technical service hardware repair requests on enterprise-level storage sub-systems and drives.
- Webex, email, facetime -remote support
- Resolve clients’ questions or problems in the areas of hardware break fix and technical troubleshooting.
- Serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
- Takes responsibility for additional follow-up, testing and troubleshooting services or problem escalation.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
- Technical and Behavioral Skills
- Three or more years’ experience hardware break fix support of HPE Blade Server products (C7000, BL460c Gen 7-9, Proliant)
- Remote troubleshoot using ADU, IML, OA logs
- Guide field personnel through repair including getting into the Onboard Administrator
For immediate consideration, please apply today!
Job Status: Full Time