VP of Sales
VP of Sales
National facilities services organization is hiring a sales executive to drive top line growth. The Director of Sales is responsible for the planning, implementation, and controlling of a Sales function in accordance with sales growth objectives. This individual will participate in the development of annual and long-term sales plans and programs, while developing a cooperative relationship between Sales and operations and delivery department leadership personnel.
- Directs Regional Sales Managers in meeting annual and long-term objectives by establishing objectives in terms of profits, volume, market penetration, cost control etc. Monitors performance and takes necessary corrective action.
- Assist with proposal preparation on national accounts and closing sequence for large deals.
- Develops and implements Sales operating policy to provide parameters within which regions may operate.
- Develops objectives, policies, and controls. Prepare and submit recommendations to changes in existing sales policies, procedures, etc. to effect improvements to increase profit, volume etc.
The ideal candidate for the Director of Sales position will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required; emphasis in Marketing preferred.
- Ten-year plumbing products sales and service experience to become oriented to the industry, products, and sales techniques.
Keywords: sales, director of sales, sales director, VP of sales
Job Status: Full Time