Established over 25 years ago our client company has a reputation for quality, customer service and on-time delivery. With a customer base primarily on the East Coast and stretching to the Carolinas they have immediate need of a VP of Sales to maintain current customer/sales relationships and to identify new prospects that result in continuous and profitable revenue growth. You should be extremely self-driven and experienced in cold calling, social marketing and account management. Printing sales experience and/or possession of a transferable, active book of business is not required but would be a definite plus.
As a successful candidate, you will need to meet the following technical requirements and qualifications:
- Strong Hunter skills - Demonstrated success in securing new business.
- Account Management Skills – Demonstrate success in managing medium and large accounts.
- A strong desire to commit and succeed in your career.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to converse fluently and confidently at all contact levels within an organization.
- Some domestic travel is required.
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Superior interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently and communicate with the Production team in a timely manner.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits plan and a competitive compensation plan that includes base, commission on all company sales and incentives for additional new revenue. For immediate consideration please apply today!
Keywords: sales, VP of sales, VP sales, hunter, account management, account manager
Job Status: Full Time