*Must have previous Warehouse experience*
Position Summary: May be responsible for any of the functions necessary to receive, pick, repack and load product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload and receive product safely in accordance with policies and procedures
- Verify accuracy and count of product on receiving documents
- Stage and segregate product in designated areas
- Break down product as necessary
- Complete all necessary documentation of incoming freight
- Report all discrepancies, damages, and other issues
- Responsible for warehouse cleanliness
- Select orders accurately to customer satisfaction. includes dry, refrigerated, and frozen products
- Pack and ship orders as needed
- Maintain department productivity and accuracy goals
- Using an order selector gather bulk bag and full case customer orders per the order ticket throughout the large warehouse operating an order picker
- Place order items on a pallet. Once pallet is full, take to the loading dock to be placed on truck
- Walking to different locations in warehouse to select multiple small items, per customer order pick ticket, then pack into a box
- Create label and seal carton for shipment
- Using either a sit-down or stand-up forklift, move finished, picked product from the loading dock to the trailers.
- Combine repack with floor pick.
- Load all pallets by stop number sequence.
- Stretch wrap all pallets before loading.
- Complete requirement load maps for each route.
- Participates in a safety culture that includes no recordable accidents and no loss time injuries.
- Always make the safe choice. Ensures proper PPE is used at all times. Watches out for co-workers and warn them when there are any safety issues or hazards. Participates actively in all safety programs and activities.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous general warehouse experience necessary
- Warehouse equipment experience including forklift, electric pallet jacks and high reach necessary.
- Voice pick experience preferred