Workday Business Analyst
Workday Business Analyst
Looking for a Business Analyst (BA) to support and collaborate closely with business leaders, the IT solution delivery team. The business analyst will be responsible for gathering and documenting business requirements and business processes and collaborate with the IT delivery team to develop solutions and meet business objectives. This role sits within the IT organization.
- Acts as the liaison with IT and business units to ensure effective integration of core HCM with external HR solutions and other functional systems
- Collaborate with the IT Solution Delivery team to translate the business requirements into optimized solutions that meet the business goals and objectives.
- Collaborates closely with project stakeholders (business partners, internal IT teams, project managers, technology vendors and service partners) to ensure quality and timely project delivery.
- Participate in project implementation including providing functional oversight, gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap analysis, mapping business process, performing system configuration, creating test plans and conducting testing
- Document as-is and to be process maps.
Skills & Experience
- Ability and experience with facilitating and collaboratively participating in requirements gathering workshops
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent business partnership, and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to provide consultative advice and decision making
- Good project management, cross-functional team collaboration and vendor management skills
- Demonstrate solid track records of driving projects to successful outcomes
- Overall accountability for data integrity to include quality, accuracy, and usability of employee data and related interfaces, by implementing adequate processes, audits and backup systems
- Works with business and IT staff to create necessary system interfaces with third party vendors ensuring consistent and accurate data flow
- Work with vendor, business and IT on managing system releases and testing for HR systems
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Minimum 5 years of HR or ERP systems experience (Workday, SharePoint, SalesForce)
- Experience with HCM SaaS a plus
- Strong functional knowledge of HR processes including recruiting, performance management, compensation and benefits
- Experience with managing SaaS vendors a plus
Pay: $70,000 to $110,000/year
$70000 to $110000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time