Workday Studio Integration SME
One of the best employers on the east coast is seeking a Team Lead Workday Subject-Matter-Expert to join its Workday Development group on a full-time basis. This position will be located in the King of Prussia, Pa area but may also be home based. Person will lead development initiatives with Workday Studio as they continue to add to their existing library of over 150 integrations.
Should have experience developing and supporting Finance and HR integrations using the various Workday integration technologies. Deep knowledge of Workday's integration technologies, Workday's Implementation methodology is desired.
- Ability to help resolve integration issues
- Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Workday Integration solutions using EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Demonstrated integration experience in Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and Financials Management
- Learn and understand Workday’s Human Resources related domains, (Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.) and Financials Management
- Direct efforts of Workday Development team
- Experience with Workday functional areas like Human Resource, Payroll and Financials
- Experience with Workday Integration types including EIB, Core Connectors, Cloud Connect and Workday Studio
- Experience creating Workday custom reports and calculated fields
- Experience integrating systems with Workday
- Experience leading development initiatives in Workday