Workday Techno - Functional Specialist
Are you a problem solver who enjoys diving into data, is excited by difficult modeling challenges and possesses good interpersonal skills to effectively interface between technical and business teams? Is a culture where “People Count,” “We Do the Right Thing,” and “We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards” important to you? If so, you will want to explore this full-time opportunity at one of the region’s best employers!
As a Sr. Workday Techno-Functional Specialist, you will work closely with the business areas to define and deliver HR technology strategy and will be involved in a range of other HR transformational projects including HR technology strategy, process redesign/standardization, and merger and integration support.
As a member of our growing HRIS team you will work with business stakeholders to develop functional requirements. Responsibilities will also include some configuration.
- Develop relationships with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects
- Deliver high-quality services and products to clients
- Setting up and using project management processes/systems for work stream (includes planning the life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones}
- Using company suite of BI tools, including Cognos and Excel
- Leading configuration design sessions
- Developing product configuration
- Partnering with User Enablement/HR Communications to update training and other delivery tools
- 2+ years experience supporting enterprise HRIS applications
- 1+ years working with Workday modules: Payroll, Compensation
- Workday Report Writer a plus
- MS Excel
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail; keen ability to multi-task and prioritize work deliverables as needs evolve
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex cross-functional technical project deliverables
- Demonstrated understanding of the concepts of HR service delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree required